NORMA Group is a global market and technology leader in Engineered Joining Technology solutions, with more than 60 years of manufacturing and product-development experience. Employing more than 8,300 employees, it has a global network of manufacturing facilities and numerous sales and distribution sites across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
The Group manufactures a very comprehensive range of innovative joining-technology products in the clamp, connect and fluid categories and occupies a leading position as a solution provider. Its dedication to quality and its technological leadership has won NORMA Group the confidence of over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries.
- Economical pipe-joining technique for both plastic and metal pipes
- Plain-ended pipes are easily joined by hand
- Tightening by two bolts only using torque wrench
- Allows axial misalignment and angular deflection
- Covers gaps up to 35 mm between pipe ends
- Reusable and very economical due to short assembly time
- No treatment of pipe ends nor pipe alignment required
CIS Services, specialized in marine valves, is at your disposal for any request you may have concerning this material.
Why you should choose CIS Services
• We are there when you need us.
• Office located in Le Havre and stock strategically located in Rotterdam.
• 25 years as a reputable partner.
• We represent top brands with the required certifications and registrations.
• Partnership with largest European distributors of pipe, valves, fittings, and automation.
• Valve Services – ship checks and Engineered Solutions troubleshooting.
• Delivering new technologies and monitoring regulations to better serve our customers.