In 1978, Deutsch Metal Components expanded the aerospace tube fitting technology to patent a NPS pipe and OD tube fitting system called PYPLOK®.
Originally developed for the US Navy, it expanded over the years to provide products and solutions to the Petrochemical market as well as other industrial process plants. As an equal to or better than replacement for welding or brazing, it found acceptance in many areas.
A hydraulically powered compression tool swages the fitting over the pipe or tube plastically deforming the fitting. This process forms a 360° radial compression around the pipe forming a permanent leak free seal. The technology to provide this seal is unique only to PYPLOK® Machanically Attached Fittings.
– Tube-Mac PYPLOK® System assists You and Your Team with Safe and cost Effective Work Practices
– Most Cost Effective On-site Pipe Work Fabrication and Repairs
– PYPLOK® fittings are permanently swaged in “seconds”
– Reduces on-site time and labor.
– PYPLOK® fittings are swaged on pipe/tube cold, no hot work permits or fire watch personnel are required.
– PYPLOK® tooling is hydraulically actuated deleting special site services.
– PYPLOK® system prevents the need for Gas Freeing.
– PYPLOK® systems do not require acid pickling and neutralizing
– Eliminating the environmental issues relating to the disposal of such chemical wastes.
– PYPLOK® eliminates the time and cost of END (radiography, x-ray) requirements.
– PYPLOK® fittings are verified with a “Go-No-Go” inspection gauge – much quicker and less costly than END.
Qualifications and Approvals PYPLOK®
API 6FB 3rd Edition NOV 98 : Fire Test of tips
ANSI/ASME B31.1 and B31.3
DNV – Det Norske Veritas
ABS – American Bureau of Shipping
CRN – Canadian Registration No. 0A12153.5C
BV – Bureau Veritas
RMRS – Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
CIS Services, specialized in marine valves, is at your disposal for any request you may have concerning this material.
Why you should choose CIS Services
• We are there when you need us.
• Office located in Le Havre and stock strategically located in Rotterdam.
• 25 years as a reputable partner.
• We represent top brands with the required certifications and registrations.
• Partnership with largest European distributors of pipe, valves, fittings, and automation.
• Valve Services – ship checks and Engineered Solutions troubleshooting.
• Delivering new technologies and monitoring regulations to better serve our customers.
39 rue du Docteur Suriray – 76600 Le Havre – FRANCE
Tel : +33(0)2 35 24 03 03